Wednesday, December 31, 2008 AT 4:33 PM
Sylvanian family
Okay, so this is my 65th post. I LOVE THE SYLVANIAN FAMILY! I spent $200+ at Ngee Ann City's Takashimaya on that stuff. Oh well. Beaver's cute. I went there to get books actually. But I saw it and.... ta-da. That's all, I lazy to post long posts. Unlike Shu Yan, although she post lesser than she used to now, she posted longer posts. That's rawks, I don't dare to, cause once I typed a very long post and it just disappeared... Waste my time and effort and energy. I'll post tomorrow.
Jen Yee, thanks for visiting my blog!
Rachel and Deanna, you can't blame me, I just won't go, have fun kays? Both of you, it's the same without me or with.
That's all, bye! ;)
Jen Yee, thanks for visiting my blog!
Rachel and Deanna, you can't blame me, I just won't go, have fun kays? Both of you, it's the same without me or with.
That's all, bye! ;)