<body>
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 AT 6:34 PM
CCA
I went for my CCA today..
We finally learnt how to play 3 notes!
Jia Xuan have to teach us as the teacher is teaching the seniors... for SYF...
These few days have nothing to post about...
I'm gonna help Beatrice paint her D&T pencil holder! Yay!
I think I fail my 'xi you ji' test today...
I already failed the spelling test today...
I write until my hand want to break already...
Oh well, at least I didn't get 0 and O no need to copy the whole list.
I draw in the English story thing and it's so ugly...
Blah, ditto.
My mum cooked my favourite Tofu for me today!
Later can eat during dinner. ^^
Today my brother getting back his Science test paper.
I told him, if he pass well, I buy him a remote control car, which he wanted for so long.
If he fail, he is so dead.
I spend so much time teaching him...
Anyways, that's all for now.
I finish my homework and then pounce on him later about his results. Bye!

Loves,
Vivianne


+