Friday, March 27, 2009 AT 3:58 PM
Sports day
I am seriously not in the mood to post.
Because we still got third place, after the red house competitors tried so hard.
BUT THIS IS MY 100th POST!!! YAY!!!
Okay, back to the topic, sorry for going off the track.
We were actually the last, but because of the Novelty Games, we became third.
And after today, we are still third....
We actually won quite a lot of race...
Then we still got third, no improvement, and thankfully no deprovement.
I like the relay races...
Anyway, I don't want to post now.
I am in such a foul mood.
Besides, I can post about other things.
I went to Hougang Point, aka Festival Market, with Sharmaine after school to eat.
Then we went to a shop for me to buy handphone pouch as mine is very old already.
Then I went to NTUC to buy the candy to return to Chi Ling as I ate hers...
After that, we went around to buy a keychain each to hang on the pouches...
That's all for now, I guess.
I dislike the other houses...
Anyway, I don't want to talk about the sports day anymore.
It's getting on my nerves.
That's all, I got to cool down, bye.
Loves,
Vivianne
Because we still got third place, after the red house competitors tried so hard.
BUT THIS IS MY 100th POST!!! YAY!!!
Okay, back to the topic, sorry for going off the track.
We were actually the last, but because of the Novelty Games, we became third.
And after today, we are still third....
We actually won quite a lot of race...
Then we still got third, no improvement, and thankfully no deprovement.
I like the relay races...
Anyway, I don't want to post now.
I am in such a foul mood.
Besides, I can post about other things.
I went to Hougang Point, aka Festival Market, with Sharmaine after school to eat.
Then we went to a shop for me to buy handphone pouch as mine is very old already.
Then I went to NTUC to buy the candy to return to Chi Ling as I ate hers...
After that, we went around to buy a keychain each to hang on the pouches...
That's all for now, I guess.
I dislike the other houses...
Anyway, I don't want to talk about the sports day anymore.
It's getting on my nerves.
That's all, I got to cool down, bye.
Loves,
Vivianne