<body>
Thursday, April 2, 2009 AT 8:26 PM
Stupid Tan Ming Hao
Like Beatrice said, people are freaking emotional today in school.
First, Soo Ping resigned and she was sad (or glum) the whole day.
Marlene was not smiling alot, unlike the usual times.
Anyways, music was the first lesson for the day.
We learnt about commercial jingle, and the "gatsby" advertisement was... well, spooky.
Well, Miss Yong played some songs on the piano... so nice to listen...
Then chinese... I actually got some notebook for the learning of hokkien culture worksheet.
Then we wrote composition... I rushed to finish it when the recess bell ring.
Then I went to the lockers to get my caligraphy set before I went for recess.
I ate alone! So poor thing right.... ):
Then it's caligraphy lesson... so boring, I ended up reading my storybook. [Teacher never see]
Mdm Lim taught us some stuff, like... er, Situational Writing?
I forgot already... ><
Then we went to the Science lab during Science lesson!
So fun today!
We were sorting out the equipment, then...
The freaky stupid Ming Hao actually tasted the alcohol in the beaker! Gosh!
Ms Liew told him to rinse his mouth, then she kept scolding...
And even thought of never coming to the Science Lab again.
I mean, Ms Ng said Ming Hao is smart. But apparently... he isn't.
You think about it, how would a normal boy who teacher say is bright actually:
TASTE SOMETHING IN A BEAKER OF THE SCIENCE LAB?!
Which is absurb, if you ask me.
Anyway, we used alcohol to make some rainbow line on the paper...
Then we mixed impure sugar into water in a beaker. [Impure sugar=Sugar+sand]
We used filter funnel + filter paper to separate the mixture!
The water that came out? Freaking clean.
Anyway, then we heated the mixture and we saw some salt and the side of the dish.
Next topic. If I keep going on about Science, you are going to be bored to death.
I help Chi Ling carry her plastic bags as she burnt her hand... (ouch)
Then I rush to the Media Resource Room for some meeting...
Ying Xian so long then come, and I don't know a single soul in that room.
Some random group pick me so... yah. I don't even know them.
Then I met Marlene (she have remedial) and we went home together.
That's all for now... long post today. Bye!

Loves,
Vivianne


+