<body>
Thursday, May 28, 2009 AT 7:44 PM
NCSO forever!
I don't really want to post today. But still. I need to say some good news. At least, good to me.
Alot of people is starting to think NCSO is the best after all. Even people from NCWO and NCCO.
Like Valecia from NCWO, whom used to ridicule NCSO 'nan chiau a**hole. See? NCSO rocks.
She tried Chi Ling's cello, Feng Xia's violin and my viola. Then she say NCSO ROCKS! WAHAH!
She even regret joining NCWO. Let's pray hard that no NCWO seniors come by here and read.
Anyway. LE was great. Mdm Hong gave us a free period. I played my viola, Chi Ling, her cello.
I played the cello too, but I can't see the strings so, I can't play it properly. Fingers too short too.
Then... I practised my viola again. People walk past, I was like soooo embarrassed... Oh wells.
After that.... English lesson. It was really boring. Idioms, metaphors, similes, blah blah blah blah.
Science was worse. Ms Leow was sooo insistent to teach us chapter 8.3. And gave us homework.
Anyway, I then ate with Feng Xia and Jia Wen. I was emo-ing... threw the whole plate away.
Then, became freaking happy when we went to the NCSO room. Just lightened up and smile.
Practised for awhile, fellow violist arrived and we practised together and chatted too.
Then, Senior Teng Da arrived. But I didn't realized. LOL. Today was the full orchestra practise.
Sian... we practise by our own while seniors practised as an orchestra.... diao. Then... went home.
Wait. Before I went home. Feng Xia was like "Bye!" to senior Teng Da. I just wave bye to him.
His expression was kinda funny. Um.... some expression I don't know how to read. Haha.
Then he just smile and say 'bye'. Me and FX waited downstairs. For Shaw En to go home.
That's all for now, I don't wanna post anymore. My blog will remain domant for these days. Bye!

Loves,
Vivianne


+