Thursday, May 14, 2009 AT 7:30 PM
Okay, I'm going to post briefly today, cause I have to revise.
School was nothing much, paper one was easy as the teacher who set it was different.
Paper 2 was oh-my-god-this-is-harder-than-paper-1 as it was set by Ms Ng..
Oh and by the way, we had Maths MYE today.
Then during MYE paper 2, I was suffering hell~
I was doing the paper until halfway and I finished using my tissue....
And I was having a runny nose so yea... I kept re-using the tissue papers...
Pathetic right.. Then really cannot already, I asked to go to the toilet.
I washed my face and took alot of toilet paper.
So I felt better when I went back to class.
Erm.. then after school, I went to Compass Point to find that booth to make class T-shirts.
We were deciding where to eat after that, and I kept changing places....
Sorry Beatrice... I didn't mean to piss you off... ><"
But I couldn't help it!!!! HE'S THERE! HE'S THERE! HE'S THERE!!!!!!
Okay... anyway. Then we went to Pizze hut to eat. They serve the ice-cream..
And took freaking long.... did they run to Cold Storage and buy oreo biscuits to put on it?
Then we went back to school, and did our Art pieces.
That's all for now~ Byeee!
Loves,
Vivianne
NCSO OMG I LOVE YOU SOOOOO FREAKING MUCH! NCSO! NCSO! NCSO!
VIOLA ROCKS! IT'S SOOOO COOL AND SPECIAL! VIOLA!!!!!!!!!!
AND NCSO ROOM IS SOOOO BIG AND COOL AND NICE! I LOVE NCSO!!
School was nothing much, paper one was easy as the teacher who set it was different.
Paper 2 was oh-my-god-this-is-harder-than-paper-1 as it was set by Ms Ng..
Oh and by the way, we had Maths MYE today.
Then during MYE paper 2, I was suffering hell~
I was doing the paper until halfway and I finished using my tissue....
And I was having a runny nose so yea... I kept re-using the tissue papers...
Pathetic right.. Then really cannot already, I asked to go to the toilet.
I washed my face and took alot of toilet paper.
So I felt better when I went back to class.
Erm.. then after school, I went to Compass Point to find that booth to make class T-shirts.
We were deciding where to eat after that, and I kept changing places....
Sorry Beatrice... I didn't mean to piss you off... ><"
But I couldn't help it!!!! HE'S THERE! HE'S THERE! HE'S THERE!!!!!!
Okay... anyway. Then we went to Pizze hut to eat. They serve the ice-cream..
And took freaking long.... did they run to Cold Storage and buy oreo biscuits to put on it?
Then we went back to school, and did our Art pieces.
That's all for now~ Byeee!
Loves,
Vivianne
NCSO OMG I LOVE YOU SOOOOO FREAKING MUCH! NCSO! NCSO! NCSO!
VIOLA ROCKS! IT'S SOOOO COOL AND SPECIAL! VIOLA!!!!!!!!!!
AND NCSO ROOM IS SOOOO BIG AND COOL AND NICE! I LOVE NCSO!!