<body>
Saturday, May 9, 2009 AT 2:29 PM
piano lessons again..sian.
Nan Chiau String Orchestra rocks! I just realized Cheryl Lim was from Secondary 4!!! Oh my god, that means she is going to leave NCSO and NCHS already!!! She very nice lurhs... sad.... How I wished I was secondary 2 this year, then can join SYF and be part of NCSO. Whereas now, I don't even know how to play my scales properly. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?! And... this year the secondary 2s can join SYF, cause during their secondary one life, the seniors and teachers of NCSO can teach them cause SYF haven't come yet. But when this year secondary ones come, they cannot even teach us.

Today I am going for piano lesson AGAIN. In another 2 hours time.
Haiz... I seriously am not interested in piano already.
Viola forever~~ It took over my interest of piano!
But at least piano I know how to play scales! I know different songs!
Viola, I don't even know I thing. I don't even know the strings.
Pathetic right? All because of SYF. NCSO concentrate on SYF.
And we the juniors sit there rotting, no one teach us. Because of SYF.
I can't take it anymore!!!!! I am so going to stay back on Tuesday.
To visit String Room~~~~ And find my seniors...
I really don't know why no lessons during MYE.
No lessons, then we cannot learn more you know???
I meant, lessons for studying, not CCA.
Stupid stupid Mid year examinations. Why must you exist?
Advice to game addicts of 1a, don't play audition or maple or DOTA already.
Concentrate bahs!!! Okay, then to myself, don't blog anymore.
Another 3 more days to school. How?! I mean, it's only Saturday today.
And Monday is a freaking holiday. I hate vesak day!!!
I must buck up for Mathematics. I cannot let my class down anymore.
I didn't get F9, but I will very soon if I keep blogging and slacking.
I just cannot don't post... I feel weird without posting.

Just that, I don't think I slack alot. Other than posting, I do assessments. And revise.
Okay, except that yesterday I played Audition with Marlene.
But we only played one round! Then lag so never play.
It's not even like 15 minutes. About 10 minutes only... so not slack!...right?
That's all for now, I going to study.. The chinese stuff.
AND I FORGOT TO BRING MY FILE HOME. CRAP LAH!!!!

Loves,
Vivianne

I miss you... I never talk to you for days already. But I can't, since it's MYE period now, and everyone have to concentrate on their studies. I will annoy the hell out of you if I IM you... I just have to endure and persevere... WHEN IS MYE EVER ENDING?!?! IT'S NOT EVEN STARTED!!!!


+