Monday, June 15, 2009 AT 7:51 PM
Boring day at home
Today's post shall be a brief post since I have nothing to talk about. Hm... In the morning, I woke up at 9.40am and had cheese/kaya toast for breakfast. Then I showered and played with my brother outside the house. Well, my mum spread out a picnic mat outside the door and I played play-doh with my brother, lols. Okay, I know I'm childish, but I must develope good relationship with him right, if not next time I need help he would not help at all! Anyway... we had a breakfast set, so we could make bread, waffer, eggs, bacon and mushroom etcetra with that set.
After playing for 1h, we packed up the stuff and swept the floor outside before coming into the house and eat rice+steamed egg+curry fish. Haha, the curry fish soooo nice! Then I practised my piano and viola, and started to go facebooking and browsing blogskins! Then I did some online homework while chatting. Then Yan Yi and I decided to watch 'Ghosts of girlfriends' Past' this week at Vivocity with Chi Ling, Shaw En, Lippy, Jia Wen and Claudia. But then in the end we changed it to 'Drag me to hell'. I was going to send them a SMS to inform them, but then Yan Yi told me that she couldn't make it cause of her CCA or something this week, Tuesday to Friday, 1pm to 4.30pm. So we cancelled the outing and decided to watch Ice Age 3 instead when school reopens, on the first week of school. Then I started to browse around the website of 'Golden Village", and found some other interesting movies. But... I want to watch 'Drag me to Hell', cause according to Charis, Kais and Rachel, it's more scary than 'Hotel 626'... Not that I want to be dragged to hell, but seems nice!
Anyway, for dinner, I ate too much... I must be on diet tomorrow already. I ate one bowl of rice with Salmon Teriyaki+Fried egg+vegetables. Healthy meal right, no red meat at all, lols! But I usually only eat half a bowl... so... I think I'm going to have loads of calories today, ugh. But I'm so excited to watch Ice Age 3! I heard from other people about that dumb squrriel meeting his lover and getting his walnut, haha! I want to ask... Yan Yi, Chi Ling, Ning Zhen, Shaw En, Jia Wen, Lippy, Claudia and some other people whom there are so many, so I am lazy to name. Well... It's kind of funny to always go out with the same people, so must 'explore' and hang out with other people too! Haha, yea, I know... I'm 自-highing over here, but lalala, I don't care, lols! Jing Ru senior and Pearlyn senior from NCSO accepted my invitation to add them on messenger, and I talked to them today. And I found out that Jing Ru senior is actually not as strict/quiet as she looks, haha, and Pearlyn senior... I don't know how she look like yet, haha! That's all for now, I'm going to do some homework before facebooking again, haha! Bye, take care! I'm so going to rot at home this week...zzz.... Class chalet is a total mess.
Loves,
Vivianne
After playing for 1h, we packed up the stuff and swept the floor outside before coming into the house and eat rice+steamed egg+curry fish. Haha, the curry fish soooo nice! Then I practised my piano and viola, and started to go facebooking and browsing blogskins! Then I did some online homework while chatting. Then Yan Yi and I decided to watch 'Ghosts of girlfriends' Past' this week at Vivocity with Chi Ling, Shaw En, Lippy, Jia Wen and Claudia. But then in the end we changed it to 'Drag me to hell'. I was going to send them a SMS to inform them, but then Yan Yi told me that she couldn't make it cause of her CCA or something this week, Tuesday to Friday, 1pm to 4.30pm. So we cancelled the outing and decided to watch Ice Age 3 instead when school reopens, on the first week of school. Then I started to browse around the website of 'Golden Village", and found some other interesting movies. But... I want to watch 'Drag me to Hell', cause according to Charis, Kais and Rachel, it's more scary than 'Hotel 626'... Not that I want to be dragged to hell, but seems nice!
Anyway, for dinner, I ate too much... I must be on diet tomorrow already. I ate one bowl of rice with Salmon Teriyaki+Fried egg+vegetables. Healthy meal right, no red meat at all, lols! But I usually only eat half a bowl... so... I think I'm going to have loads of calories today, ugh. But I'm so excited to watch Ice Age 3! I heard from other people about that dumb squrriel meeting his lover and getting his walnut, haha! I want to ask... Yan Yi, Chi Ling, Ning Zhen, Shaw En, Jia Wen, Lippy, Claudia and some other people whom there are so many, so I am lazy to name. Well... It's kind of funny to always go out with the same people, so must 'explore' and hang out with other people too! Haha, yea, I know... I'm 自-highing over here, but lalala, I don't care, lols! Jing Ru senior and Pearlyn senior from NCSO accepted my invitation to add them on messenger, and I talked to them today. And I found out that Jing Ru senior is actually not as strict/quiet as she looks, haha, and Pearlyn senior... I don't know how she look like yet, haha! That's all for now, I'm going to do some homework before facebooking again, haha! Bye, take care! I'm so going to rot at home this week...zzz.... Class chalet is a total mess.
Loves,
Vivianne