<body>
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 AT 5:57 PM
CCA ; Semi-hiatus
Haha, Beatrice, I'm on semi-hiatus so I won't be posting so much. The sad thing is that I'm not on semi-hiatus to practise my piano/viola or to study/do homework, but to read books for book review and watch BOF, hahaha... Okay, I know it's wrong but come on, it's a holiday.... I read some people's post today... bad things have happened, but please stay happy and cheer up. Life's meaningless if you are not happy, and don't be too upset, just forget about the whole thing.


I never post yesterday, doesn't mean I died or whatever. But anyway, yesterday was pretty boring and nothing interesting, so I shan't post when it's not necessary, lols. Last night, I stayed up till 1+am, cause I was watching BOF on youtube, and also doing e-learning stuff, haha. So... I woke up late today, I was suppose to wake up at 7.45am, but I woke at 8.15am... So I rushed to shower, and changed before grabbing my viola case and my bag and running out. But er... thankfully, my parents were still downstairs and they saw me rushing, so they offered me a ride to school, since it was already 8.40am and I was going to be late.


Anyway, I reached school at about 8.47am, and I was calling Chi Ling to find out if she's already in school. I was walking while calling, and I nearly dropped my phone when I saw the vice-principal walking towards my direction. So I quickly turn around and dump my phone into my bag before turning around and greeting her before I walked to the stairs quickly. She was like "Good morning!" Haha, she's in a good mood, I think. Then while I was reaching the stairs, I saw Chi Ling with her cello, and she was about to go upstairs, then I told her about the phone-calling-principal-walk-past story while we went up. Quite alot of people are already there, I guess we were quite late. So I talked to Chi Ling and Priscilla, before Jing Ru senior opened the String Room door and let us in. I was pretty shocked to see Teng Da senior, since he mentioned in his blog that he was going to skip NCSO practice, lols. So.. we went in, and Mr Lim never come today. Samantha, Priscilla and I was planning to grab our stuff and leave since there were nobody to teach us, but Teng Da senior came to teach us in the end.


Before that, he was asking another senior to ask three of us what we have learnt, and he was like afraid to talk to us, haha! We are very intimidating, lols. We tried to explain what we learnt, the 0, 1, 0, 2, 0, 3, 0, 4 finger excercise. But... Er. It was pretty hard to explain, so the seniors were getting fed up in asking ask, but.... we really don't know how to explain, sorry. Then we torment him lurhs, we just took our violas and book and went outside while we left him to get the chairs and stand, hehe, oops. Then we sat down... Er... we were pretty nervous. Then he taught us, some recap on what we had learnt, then nothing to learn already, he tried to let us learn Frippery number 2. I guess we had him vomiting blood, since in the end he said "Okay, never mind, don't learn already." Then he took the basics book and taught us some basics again.... zzz... But we also messed up while learning, so he looked pretty pissed off and he said "Okay, 5 minutes break". And after he went away, the three of us were like, "he still say we are outstanding students, we had him vomiting blood and getting fed up in the end." Oooops... TT.


After the break, (I think he finish vomiting blood after teaching us) he came out to instruct the other senior to teach us. Then he got his bag and left, lols. Then we were discussing among ourselves to leave since he also go already, and we didn't know the other seniors at all. But er... when we were about to stand up and leave, that senior came to us and asked us what we have learnt. No choice but to sit back down and learn, then at 11am, we went into the string room since it was full orchestra practise time. We whispered softly, and listened to how the senior played, and how the conductor taught them. Then at 12pm, we all left and I waited for Marlene and Sharmaine to do the Maths project... I was reading my book that Jia Wen returned me, then James came up to me and said "hi!" I was sooo surprised, haha. Then at 12.27pm, Marlene replied me by sms-ing that they are going to cp. So I panicked and ran to meet them at the bus stop, and luckily for me, the bus got stopped by the traffic light.


Then... I scolded Marlene for not telling me earlier, and I'm sure I looked freaking stupid running out of the school with the handphone, viola case, and I haven't even wore my bag yet. Haha, but I caught up, and I sat with Shaw En, then we went to Macdonalds to eat, then we went back to school, cause the school's canteen is not open, only a few.... I learnt not to every go out with dance people, they always go and eat in BIG groups. So I'm the only string member there... so awkward. Then, Mindy was near us, with her friends. Shaw En was threatening me that she will call Mindy and let her know who I am. Ugh. Then she really got Mindy's attention and Shaw En pointed to me, then I quickly finished my food, grab my stuff and ran away. Haha, then we went back to school, and Bei Ting met us. We did our projects, and after that, Bei Ting went home, so Sharmaine, Marlene and I played the viola and piano together, then we went home at about 4.10pm. I was like.... groaning, cause the viola is so heavy, and the weather is so hot. Then Sharmaine saw the bus coming and she was like running. So I have no choice but to follow her and run with that viola case. When we were int eh bus, I scolded her, cause er... she didn't think of my viola... I was panting and my hand was literally breaking, lols.


Anyway, I reached home and slacked, so now I'm posting this very long post. This Thursday and Friday still got String practise. Okay, I am happy, but once I think about carrying my viola back home for 2 days straight, I want to faint already. I want to leave it in the String Room, but er... I won't be able to practise. I was crapping to Sharmaine about fixing wheels and the pulling thing on the viola case, like luggages, so I just drag it home. Haiz... that's all for now. I hope I can survive Thursday and Friday... bye people!


Loves,
Vivianne


+