<body>
Monday, June 22, 2009 AT 8:43 PM
Reply to tags :

Deanna : If you keep calling me that... I'm really going to call you cutie pie from now on. Hmm, I must tell you that, I missed you more than you missed me, hahaha! Thanks alot for tagging, I tagged in your blog too. (:

Jing Ru senior : But you're not online now... ): Haha, my dad cannot fetch me to school tomorrow too... But see you tomorrow!

.Ditz : Thanks for tagging... But I'm a rotten person, I know you for 2 years and I only found out your name like now?... And we were pretty good friends, if we did not talk to each other at all in P5 and P6, then I won't freak out so much but..... ):


Actually... we didn't plan to go out. But my dad came home early today so we went to eat at subway. In the end I had to order all the sandwich for my family as I was the only one who knew how to, cause Beatrice taught me, lols. Hm.. Then we walked around in Toa Payoh before we went to my Grandma's house. While shopping around... I bought a teddy bear, it's white in colour, and a keychain of a teddy bear too, lols. The keychain teddy bear is freaking cute, the outer covering of the bear is the Louis Vutton pattern, but of course it's not real. Then went to my grandma's house to visit and talk to her before coming home... My grandma kept saying to my mum I'm too quiet and my brother talks like a chicken backside. While my mum calls my brother a chicken mouth. Why must they insult chickens?! Chickens are like so yummy. And I'm quiet lah, puh-lease. And on the way back home... my eyes are freaking sharp, I saw my brother's tuition teacher on the way to our house, although we were in a car and she was in a HDB void deck. Haha, sorry, I like to praise myself today... lols. Tomorrow... after String Practise, I'm going to compass point with Samantha and Priscilla to buy a gift for Cheryl senior. Haha... but don't know what to buy... That's all for now, bye!


+