Wednesday, June 17, 2009 AT 7:26 PM
Rotting at home
Haha, I'm posting today just for the sake of posting. It's my 180th post today, another 20 more until I hit 200. I had Wanton Mee for breakfast today, then I watched a show with my brother and then I practised my piano. Then I ate bread for lunch and went to do my homework... Uh, I left abit of homework, but I want to finish it before this Saturday. I listened to 98.7FM while doing homework.... And I just ate dinner. We had porridge+cabbage+chicken+sardine fish+egg. Haha, healthy right, lols! After dinner, there was a lizard on our front door and the lizard was like running around so quickly. My dad only managed to catch the tail as it broke off, and the tail was like still... thumping here and there, it's freaking sick.
I haven't practised my viola today... I will later on after I finish my english and maths homework. Hmm... I'm rotting at home, I've been home for the past 3 days and I'm dying in here... Everyday it's either doing homework, tutoring my brother or practise my instruments. I seriously think my viola is out of tune.... Anyway, I hate my hairstyle. My short hair looks like.... weed. Ugh. I'm so envious of those people who can go out with friends or go for chalets or gatherings.... I wished my primary 6 class gathering was this week... Cause this week, I have nothing on at all and I'm freaking bored, whereas next week, I have that gathering and 3 CCA practise, one with a farewell party so it is until 5pm. And also that Life Science Programme... So I must finish all my homework by this week, or I will be breathless the next week. Haiz.. my mum's birthday is coming and I don't know what to get her.... lols. That's all for now, now is time for blockquotes!!!
I haven't practised my viola today... I will later on after I finish my english and maths homework. Hmm... I'm rotting at home, I've been home for the past 3 days and I'm dying in here... Everyday it's either doing homework, tutoring my brother or practise my instruments. I seriously think my viola is out of tune.... Anyway, I hate my hairstyle. My short hair looks like.... weed. Ugh. I'm so envious of those people who can go out with friends or go for chalets or gatherings.... I wished my primary 6 class gathering was this week... Cause this week, I have nothing on at all and I'm freaking bored, whereas next week, I have that gathering and 3 CCA practise, one with a farewell party so it is until 5pm. And also that Life Science Programme... So I must finish all my homework by this week, or I will be breathless the next week. Haiz.. my mum's birthday is coming and I don't know what to get her.... lols. That's all for now, now is time for blockquotes!!!
I love blockquotes! They are just so cool, don't you think so? And the blockquote in this blogskin is simply fabulous, that pinky light background, lols! And I miss the string room alot... and all my NCSO seniors and fellow mates. I want to learn new tunes!!! But... 1st July... NCSO is going to perform in some place, and only 2 secondary ones can go with the orchestra, one is Chi Ling the cellist, and another secondary one boy from the violin section. I want to go... But what to do, I'm not good enough to play with the orchestra yet. Anyway, my sectional leader still have not discussed about the potluck with us. If he wants my mum to help out... he must tell my mum earlier, she need to marinate the stuff, lols...