<body>
Monday, July 27, 2009 AT 9:46 PM
Rantings~
I don't wanna post at all... but anyway... Heard from Lippy that NCWO is going to perform tomorrow during assembly, including sec ones. So envious/jealous hor, they're already good enough to perform... Then us... we still playing some stupid kiddish song. Haiz. We're like pulling the orchestra down. We seriously gotta buck up. NCWO is like surpassing us and we're still lamenting. I find the NCWO sec ones progress very fast hor, but ChiLing is the only talented one to perform, rest of us not good enough bah, i guess. ==

Anyway... tomorrow we have string practise, I just hope that we can learn more things tomorrow, and I'm going to save alot of money to have viola lessons. Just hope that tomorrow, I won't slack anymore and be as hardworking as Jaron in practising our instruments. If I slack again... anyone is throw me down from the 4th floor please. From tomorrow onwards, no more chit-chatting or crapping with the rest, I must work harder. Heard from ChiLing that the seniors play damn pro on last Sunday, which is yesterday's performance. Haiz, I must learn from them and practise to be as good as them in the future. I just hope that dream will come true. Tomorrow... I can only look at the sec ones of NCWO enviously.

Hurhur, today's PE lessons sooo not tiring. No running, just 2 items. We're going to do this till... October. Haiz. Anyway, freaking out about Art now. Stupid Vincent Van Gogh. What's with all the lines and crap!? I don't know luh. And I left my maths homework in school. Gotta rush tomorrow morning. My life's messed up, what to do? Tomorrow's lesson are a bore, just hope that I can survive the lessons and enjoy assembly, then wish that string won't cancel last minute again. Three cheer for ncso~ Okay, don't mind me, I'm high when I just woke up from a sleep. **


+