<body>
Saturday, July 11, 2009 AT 12:59 AM
New blogskin
Reply to tags:

Rachel: LOL! Sorry arh, after posting I'll return tour tag at your blog, cause today I was searching for blogskins the whole day so... yea.

Mindy senior: Not thanks to her! I am going to hold a grudge on her. No need to be sure, I'm never going to be around Shaw En anymore, that... betrayer. I know I won't kill her cause she's my jie, but I don't know whether she's innocent. *Winks at Shaw En*

Jack: I changed tagboard already, so.. I think you should be able to tag easily now. Thanks for tagging, I will return your tag... asap? Have fun...


After searching for blogskins like crazy today... And editing 3 or 4 blogskins to find out that it's ugly... I finally settled down on this. Though Ning Zhen told me Valarie used it before... but I edited the background of the original one so, whatever. I love my new favicon and tagboard design, lols... Hm, tomorrow hacing piano lesson... I haven't completed my homework, I'm so dead tomorrow... Haha, that's all for now, bye bye people, sweet dreams, and don't sleep too late, it's already 1.06am now! Haha, byeee! XD


+