Sunday, July 12, 2009 AT 9:27 PM
Reply to tags:
Nothing much today. Slept till... 12+pm cause yesterday I was doing Home Econ till around 2am. Then woke up and my mum cooked me "Aglio Olio" pasta in an attempt to mimick the one in New York Cafe. A far cry from it, as in the looks, but the taste is nice too! Haha, then I showered, slacked awhile and came online. Umm... talked to Jing Ru today... like so long never talk to her already, and facebooked 'Crazy Planets' while doing homework. It's a very fun game on Facebook, so if you're playing Facebook, go and give it a try! Anyway.... then went out for dinner with my auntie and her daughter. Ordered barbequed chicken, Pepper-sauced fish, hotplate-tofu and a plate of... vegetable. After eating, we sent them home, then I continue to rush my homework. Well, I'm still doing now, but I'll finish, I think. So this is just a brief post before I go and continue doing. Miss all the string people, finally get to see them on Tuesday. Haha, hmmm... And looking forward for IT lesson on Wednesday. That's all for now... bye people!
Jack: Thanks for tagging, I replied your tag already. Sorry about the 'links' thingy. I'm just, haha. Anyway, nights.
Wei Qi senior: Yes way.... The news said about H1N1 staying for 2 years, haven't you heard? (: I'm so going to see you standing outside the gate for 2 years. Cannot take it also must take it, take care too~
Jing Ru jie: Thanks for complimenting my blog, and for tagging. Yea, talked to you~ Thank you for everything you've done to cheer me up, see you on Tuesday! Finally get to see you, haha, so hard to see you de. Erm... well, I get over sad issues after awhile, so don't need to be worried k, it won't be cancelled lah! (I think) XD
Beatrice: Hmm... Really thanks, cause like I said in your blog tagboard, I shouldn't intefere in his life in making friends cause it's HIS life, not MINE. It's his choice to make friends with whoever he wants, right? Haha, thanks for tagging.
Mindy senior: Lol, good to hear? Innocent Shaw En, haha! Maybe, maybe not? Thanks for tagging and.. the compliment on this blogskin too! See you on Tuesday, string practise resumes! (:
Nothing much today. Slept till... 12+pm cause yesterday I was doing Home Econ till around 2am. Then woke up and my mum cooked me "Aglio Olio" pasta in an attempt to mimick the one in New York Cafe. A far cry from it, as in the looks, but the taste is nice too! Haha, then I showered, slacked awhile and came online. Umm... talked to Jing Ru today... like so long never talk to her already, and facebooked 'Crazy Planets' while doing homework. It's a very fun game on Facebook, so if you're playing Facebook, go and give it a try! Anyway.... then went out for dinner with my auntie and her daughter. Ordered barbequed chicken, Pepper-sauced fish, hotplate-tofu and a plate of... vegetable. After eating, we sent them home, then I continue to rush my homework. Well, I'm still doing now, but I'll finish, I think. So this is just a brief post before I go and continue doing. Miss all the string people, finally get to see them on Tuesday. Haha, hmmm... And looking forward for IT lesson on Wednesday. That's all for now... bye people!