Leona senior: Haha, thanks for tagging! And yea I started to blog cause homework is not alot this week... I'm not online THAT early worhs, you're like online at 8+am, lols... I'm only online at around.. starting from... late afternoon.. (:
Jing Ru senior: Hm.. if it's cancelled again then I'll be like =.=... Long time is kinda... turning emo, lols. I miss the string people too, haha... Take care too! Thanks alot for tagging too~ And see you on Tuesday jie! XD
Jack: Thanks for tagging! Don't call lah, I'll seriously freak out and run around like a mad chicken. Anyway, I freak out whenever anyone calls... unless it's those people whom I always talk to...Jing Ru senior: I'm sure he will, don't be too upset! Take are and I miss you too! Haha, see you on Tuesday! XD
Jack: As in.. like, not virtually, as in... face-to-face kind of talk! Lols, you're being too sensitive. (:
Actually, we planned to watch Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (3D) today, but uh... My mum was in a bad mood today so I didn't dare to raise the subject up. So I guess we either watch tomorrow, or by next Sunday. It's like so cute lorh... I bet many people went to watch already... Anyway, I hope string practise won't be cancelled again, I'm like so boring+rotting at home after school... I hate holidays... Stupid Youth Day, I rather the school holds a celebration for us rather than telling us to stay home. Can't even go out due to H1N1, lols... I did most of my homework already, projects are all completed too, so... Today I must chiong everything, then tomorrow, I'll be facebooking/watching Ice Age 3. Last night I tried to change into 3 blogskins, but somehow, after saving changes and I view my blog, it's like, totally screwed, so I gotta change back to this and go to sleep... I edited until... 2+am then sleep, so tired now... Hahaha, I added in the url of the trailer of the movie too, it's so freaking cute! Watch if you're interested, that's all for now, take care people! Bye! (:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OAjMFMT7JE