<body>
Saturday, August 1, 2009 AT 2:59 PM
Due to so many people replying tags in post, I decided to change back to replying in their blogs cause I wanna be odd, haha. Anyway. Let's cry cause blogger is back to the no colours/fonts/size/pictures state again. Lala, went out with my family, came home and going to do some homework before going out for piano lesson.

I'm stressed! How? Homework I am finishing before Monday starts, but piano exam (mock) is this Monday, and I want to practise my viola but I simply can't! Oh shit my life. Oh yea. Damn pissed off now cause half of the people I asked told me to do in the Maths blue book and half say red. I'm going to follow Shaw En, Ning zhen and Beatrice.L's answer cause they're reliable, haha.

Yay, that's all for now. I am going to practise TONIGHT, no matter if my parents abuse my viola or whatever. I can lock the door and let them pound it for all they want, then hide my viola up in the top shelf. Hey, that could work, right? XD Beeeep, I gotta do my homework now, take cares people!


Oh yea, string rocks so much, and seniors rock much more.


Oh yea, and damn envious of Chiling's tagboard, so many seniors argueing there, haha. BUT chiling! some tag in mine and not yours, but some tag in yours but not mine, haha. Okay, I don't know what I'm talking about, but yea. XD

In case you're wondering of the font size above, I just used the codes Mr Jansen taught us, haha. Bye~


+