Friday, August 21, 2009 AT 6:16 PM
Haiz..
I am going to be nice and spend some time reprimanding someone.
For your fucking information, those 3 tell you cause socks are the most easily caught, compared to skirts. And for your fucking information again, at least there's 3 people who tell you! You should be sad if no one notices, cause that means no one cares about you. YOU KNOW WHY OUR SKIRTS MUST BE SHORTER?! CAUSE YOU BITCH, YOU ARE FUCKING TALL, AND THE REST OF US, MUST FOLD SHORTER, IF NOT WE LOOK VERY WEIRD. BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE TALL, WHEN YOU DON'T FOLD YOUR SKIRT THAT MUCH, YOU DON'T LOOK WEIRD CAUSE YOUR LEGS SEEM TO BE LONGER, FUCK YOU. Okay, whatever. Yea, shorter by 1 or 2 inches huh?? You are probably taller than those 3 for don't know how many fucking inches. Want to criticise, look at themselves first?? OH COME ON. THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP. AND THEY GET CYBER-BULLIED. I know I'm cyber-bullying too but I don't fucking care cause you won't see it, you motherfucking bitch.
Then what is your fucking stupid excuse about STEALING MY SENIORS AND P6 FRIENDS YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW. HUH. Isn't your excuse much more lame, retarded, stupid and fucked up. "I just wanna make more friends." Go fuck yourself. And I'm sure you're going to fail your english. "and make them like you so be nice to everyone?" Go brush up your english and stop crapping. You did not get anything back? Fuck you, you got Weiqi and Jack in return. You're very nice to everyone? What the hell, hell no. Everyone hates you cause you treat us like shit. And you say you treat us very nicely??? HELL NO. OH FUCKING HELL NO.
What the fuck! And this is MY blog too. I'm also typing whatever I want. So I don't care how you feel after you read this. (if you do)
Hmm, today sch was horrible. Yea, I fold my socks. So what? Don't tell my you guys don't right. Yea, my socks are lower than three of yours. But your skirts are all shorter than mine right? Skirt won't get caught by teachers, only socks will? It wasn't THAT short, and I go into sch by side gate. Always got teachers stand there to check socks. I wear my tie to sch, and come to sch with my socks like that. Didn't get caught, so what's the fuss about? Wanna criticise, look at yourselves first okay. Your skirts are all shorter than mine by about 1 - 2 inches okay. So just mind your own business. I don't care if this sounds harsh anymore.
For your fucking information, those 3 tell you cause socks are the most easily caught, compared to skirts. And for your fucking information again, at least there's 3 people who tell you! You should be sad if no one notices, cause that means no one cares about you. YOU KNOW WHY OUR SKIRTS MUST BE SHORTER?! CAUSE YOU BITCH, YOU ARE FUCKING TALL, AND THE REST OF US, MUST FOLD SHORTER, IF NOT WE LOOK VERY WEIRD. BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE TALL, WHEN YOU DON'T FOLD YOUR SKIRT THAT MUCH, YOU DON'T LOOK WEIRD CAUSE YOUR LEGS SEEM TO BE LONGER, FUCK YOU. Okay, whatever. Yea, shorter by 1 or 2 inches huh?? You are probably taller than those 3 for don't know how many fucking inches. Want to criticise, look at themselves first?? OH COME ON. THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP. AND THEY GET CYBER-BULLIED. I know I'm cyber-bullying too but I don't fucking care cause you won't see it, you motherfucking bitch.
You know sometimes, you have to be mean? Why must people always bow down to other people? Why must we always give in to them and in the end get hurt. That's plain stupid. Wanna make people feel that you're a goodie person, and make them like you so be nice to everyone? Stupid excuse. Why must we all be so nice, then people accept you? Tell me why. Give me a reason why. I'm alr very nice to everyone, what more you want from me? When you all are down and upset or cry, who's always there asking about it, and cheering you up, and making you feel better? Have I got anything back? No. And I don't expect anything back. Just you all treating me better. Is it difficult to do?
Then what is your fucking stupid excuse about STEALING MY SENIORS AND P6 FRIENDS YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW. HUH. Isn't your excuse much more lame, retarded, stupid and fucked up. "I just wanna make more friends." Go fuck yourself. And I'm sure you're going to fail your english. "and make them like you so be nice to everyone?" Go brush up your english and stop crapping. You did not get anything back? Fuck you, you got Weiqi and Jack in return. You're very nice to everyone? What the hell, hell no. Everyone hates you cause you treat us like shit. And you say you treat us very nicely??? HELL NO. OH FUCKING HELL NO.
My blog, I can say whatever I want. Disagree with anything? I don't care, cause well, it's my blog - my thoughts. Everything's personal. You find it offensive, sorry, but there are people worse than this. There's a limit to everything. There's also a limit to my patience. I get angry when I'm over that limit. After coming to Nan Chiau, idk if that limit went higher or lower, but don't test it. You don't want to.
I'm just like that, so love me like this.
What the fuck! And this is MY blog too. I'm also typing whatever I want. So I don't care how you feel after you read this. (if you do)