<body>
Monday, August 31, 2009 AT 7:30 PM
Okay I decided to post again due to boredom. HAHA. Someone from 1A (I forgot who) mentioned to me that NCSO sounds kinda softer today... Cause of the smaller orchestra without the Secondary fours... Which answers my question that I asked earlier today. "Eh why everyone play so soft today?" Haha, then the 'Dance Of Iscariot' they play until to quickly, then my heart beat faster cause it's so exciting. HAHA.

YAY ncso rocks like I don't know what, though I'm lazy to go for practices. I never touch my viola for... don't know how many days already! 3 cheer to me! Tomorrow, I think I'm going out with Yan Yi and Geok Rong. And Wednesday I got to go to Zi Cheng's house for the home econ's thingy. I'm going to be so busy these days, and Thursday have string. That's all byee~


+