Sunday, September 13, 2009 AT 5:46 PM
Ugly hair.
Okay so... I didn't mention in my post yesterday. My piano teacher's quitting from the music school cause he want to go and conduct. Like.. conductor of orchestras, or something. So yea, I'm gonna get a new teacher, but from that same music school. It was so saddening yesterday... That he gave that letter and stuff... haha... It seems kinda short but he has already taught me for 9 months.
Erm... Yea so I was blog-hopping... Around class blogs... and some of the secondary 2 classes' blogs posted their secondary 2 class photos. Er, yea... And all of them, are like prettier/shuai-er now in secondary 3. Serious, lols. So, I guess in secondary 3 people in 1A, we'll look better? HAHA. Lols, jkjk. But it's true, try blog hopping to the sec 2 classes of last year. Big difference. I was kinda shocked.
But anyway~ All of them look different now, haha. This morning I went to... cut my hair... and I look buttass uglier than I was. GOD. My hair's too short! My mum told the hairdresser to stop cause the length was okay, but she kept saying "No if I stop now then... bla bla" so she kept cutting and cutting. And I look hideous now. Thanks so much, zzz.... I don't want to go to school tomorrow already! God damn this.
PS: I never post photos of stuff here cause, blogger is screwed. But I'll post in my onsugar blog! www.sweetygum.onsugar.com
Erm... Yea so I was blog-hopping... Around class blogs... and some of the secondary 2 classes' blogs posted their secondary 2 class photos. Er, yea... And all of them, are like prettier/shuai-er now in secondary 3. Serious, lols. So, I guess in secondary 3 people in 1A, we'll look better? HAHA. Lols, jkjk. But it's true, try blog hopping to the sec 2 classes of last year. Big difference. I was kinda shocked.
But anyway~ All of them look different now, haha. This morning I went to... cut my hair... and I look buttass uglier than I was. GOD. My hair's too short! My mum told the hairdresser to stop cause the length was okay, but she kept saying "No if I stop now then... bla bla" so she kept cutting and cutting. And I look hideous now. Thanks so much, zzz.... I don't want to go to school tomorrow already! God damn this.
PS: I never post photos of stuff here cause, blogger is screwed. But I'll post in my onsugar blog! www.sweetygum.onsugar.com