<body>
Sunday, October 11, 2009 AT 1:18 AM
New blogskin AGAIN.
OMFG~ I really loveeee my new blogskin! I'm proud of myself! Happy to say I made it totally~ The pictures and background. Only the codings belong to cynna. More information click "Site" on the navigations. I am happppyyy!

HAHAHAHA. And Chocolate Love by SNSD is the best! I'm so high now cause.... I'm happy about my blogskin. And my tagboard smilies. I changed them again. YAY. YAY. YAY!!!


I'm gonna study hard tomorrow. I SWEAR. Or.... or.... I don't know. I will not be able to eat ice-cream? Hahahaha, I don't wanna curse myself.


Yea so that's about it. And if you want me to help you do blogskins, can~ Provided it's not too complicated and when it's the holidays. Must be my closseeeee friend also yea~ LOL joking, I know I'm not a pro in blogskinning yet, hahah. But oh well, great achievement for me! I finished this blogskin in totally like... 3h+ so don't rip. (:

Ya ... I changed my blogskin when I just made one and changed into that yesterday. OH WELL. :D HAHA.


+