<body>
Friday, October 9, 2009 AT 10:43 PM
New blogskin
Haha, I changed blogskin, I kinda change it from a navigational skin to a non navigational one. Yea, so basically i took out the background strips and made it into a new one with another base code.

I practically glammed the whole blog up with those little pictures/icons, so glittery, haha. Then.. I also changed the blog songs.. and favicons.. and cursors.. So it's like a major blog makeover, haha. Cause I'm really freaking bored. And Friday's my rest day, I'll start studying tomorrow.

I'm gonna work hard on my algebra. I brought my maths workbook home. I just hope I can understand the questions. And the EOY exam papers is gonna be mainly on the... algebra. OMFG.

Now that I think of it I haven't ask people how to do that question! The one that goes like this, very weird and I never understands it:

If 20 men cleans 3 machines in 2 hours, how many men is needed to clean 3 machines in 1h?


40 men ---> 3 machines ---> 2h
? men ---> 3 machines ---> 1h


The rest I don' know already. Fook this. I'm gonna ask people on Monday morning. If this question comes out again and I get it wrong I'm gonna kill myself cause in every freaking test/exam have the stupid question and I ALWAYS get it wrong. And I found this picture from someone's blog by blog hopping, so yea, I think everyone became like that.



+