Sunday, November 8, 2009 AT 11:55 PM
Bad Habit
I'm irritated! I downloaded those scrap paper sets and I wanted to make a scrap paper blogskin, which is so nice, but I'll use it right away after I make it. But I don't want to change yet cause I love this blogskin now... 
My bad habit is that I can't resist the temptation of change stuff... So I can't make it. But I'm itching to make one NOW.
Let's pray. D:
Okay I have to go and sleep now~
Haha, love all of you~ I'm going to watch My sister's Keeper tomorrow with my friends in GV. YAY! 

My bad habit is that I can't resist the temptation of change stuff... So I can't make it. But I'm itching to make one NOW.
Let's pray. D: Okay I have to go and sleep now~
Haha, love all of you~ I'm going to watch My sister's Keeper tomorrow with my friends in GV. YAY! 