Wednesday, December 30, 2009 AT 7:58 PM
Boring string, evil person.
WE SINGAPOREANS HAVE A COOL ACCENT. HAHAHA. Here leh, there lorh, then still got mah, lah. Every sentence must end with a singaporean slank. :X Paiseh I was being damn random lah. (see, I'm 100% singaporean and I'm proud of it! ^^ )
String was boring today. So I say it's better to go to the IT/resource room. Can slack, play, talk and practice. But when me and Sammy were going down that viola sectional leader/String president forced us in. TT Eeee boring. Brevard we know how to play but some parts they play damn fast we can't play. The Gift we completely don't know. TT
Somemore he evilll lahhh. Want to separate me and sam. Heh even that Jocelyn say he evil hahahaa. Sat with Liting in the end, then that Joelyn keep making me laugh, say she very cool. TT Urhhhh, then yada yada Cheryl sat with Sam. Sam she's is MINE k, you don't think of snatching her away.
When they had break... I changed place and sat with Sammy! Which was a good thing cause they were going to play The Gift and I don't know how to play it. Sooo Sammy listened to them play while I slept throughout the whole damn thing.
Anyways! After string, put our bag in IMAC lab and went to CP and eat. Oh and before we went out of the school saw Joelyn and all of them, and his friend go and hit/grab his butt sia omgomg. Ate at the Galilee cafe in the library, then we byed to Sam and took the bus back to school. Saw that evil person playing bball, hahahaha. Did homework! Yay I finish history and Science, left chinese zha ji and 1/2 of news article. And tomorrow there's tuition but I haven't do my homework, hurhurhur.
Oh and btw I thought CCAs were suppose to stop for 1/2 week(s) cause school reopen... string so boring.. then tuesday (second day of school) still have to go for string. HAIZ.