Saturday, April 10, 2010 AT 10:15 PM
Last day, final look.
Today's the last performance. I felt bad when the seniors cry after the first rehearsal. Cause I did play wrongly, I couldn't catch up that's all, but after that I could. So yea. So... I practiced alot.. before the actual performance. Mmm.... But I don't think it's worth it anyway.
I love string, but I feel left out. And I will not go for string, if possible, until they are gone. It just hurts so much. And it's the lasttt dayyy but I know them now. ;] Hopefully it isn't too late.
Before the actual performance, the entire viola section was practicing together except for Liting, which was pretty normal considered the fact that it always happened. And.. I was practicing with Samantha. Did those people ask us if we wanted to practice together. It's like we don't belong. But when Liting went to play with them, she came to ask me and sam if we wanted to play with them.
She's the best I tell you, still ask, and the most innocent one. The rest eh, oh sorry you don't exist. After putting so much heart and effort in the stupid god damn it bloody string, this is what happen. You know why I was crying before the performance? It was because I felt so hurt and that they don't even care. Samantha felt that way too. But I guess I was the more expressive one so I cried.
Oh gosh thank you so much seniors, for letting me know today. I love liting soo much. And samantha does too. And the part when we were on stage and in bus, it's because you all were leaving. But anyways, I shall cry no more and not care or have any feelings.
In total, today just sucked. And I am so very extra. So.. sad. Plain and simple, sad, but it express my feelings so well. Why was I crying, cause I didn't want them to go, I'll miss them, this is our last performance.
I'm sorry if I hurt any of you reading this but, you don't get how my heart ached and how my nose just turned sour and completely can't stop crying. Dear juniors of secondary 1 violist, your senior, me, won't let you feel extra. I don't feel like going on Tuesday anymore. I think I'll just look at those people and cry again.
You may say I'm dramatic and over-reacting, but you have no idea how much I love the viola section. I ADORE everyone in it. Liting's the best. Still ask me and sam if we wanted to join in. This post is getting too long. In short, it's that:
I love string, but I feel left out. And I will not go for string, if possible, until they are gone. It just hurts so much. And it's the lasttt dayyy but I know them now. ;] Hopefully it isn't too late.