Saturday, May 22, 2010 AT 10:37 PM
2 hours, can't give me that?
You know. I don't really mean to hurt you. There are a million things I want to ask you. It's not as if you are that poor. Why don't you want to help? You can but you don't want to. Have you stood in their shoes? And most of the times you were only thinking about yourself, and hurting other people with whatever you say. That was why. But I admit, you were why I tried hard to score better than you. I know you do too.
Yes my maths improved. But not by alot. It's still a stupid B4. My science too, getting bad to worse, now it's as bad as her. My chinese is getting worse too. English? I dropped from a 34 to 29. Wow. Haiz. I think I'm going to flunk home economics too. Stupid vitamin page. Geography and history, I totally have no hope on it. And literature the last paper. I was sick for the last few papers, so I don't expect myself to score anything to pass.
You've always been the one giving me hope and motivation to study. "ah he's online, shall stay up today to study and accompany him". You're like a drug, with you I study real hard. Without you, it's like I've came down from the high of a drug, and become listless and lazy. But now you're making it harder and harder. You gave me hope.
I know the world doesn't revolves around me, but the little things, those 2 hours of your time, anyone. You think I'm that big a fan of movies? But right now I really need some out time with friends, and watching movies is what I need now, just sitting there motionless. But everyone is denying me of that. I seem okay, but I really need you guys to pull me out now. Be content with what you have, what would YOU do if you got marks like me.
Say things like "you didn't study hard, that's why you had such low marks." If I say I did study, what would you say? "no you never, you're always online." Fine. You know why I'm online for? Googling on stupid polypeptides/trypsin whatever crap to understand more cause the textbook is so freaking general and scarce of information. God knows I study hard, but I don't get what I deserved. I know I tried my best but this? I haven't breathed a word about this to my mum.
Who would care anyway. No one. Who the hell thinks I'm okay. Stupid shallow unobservant idiotic self absorbed people. I really need the get away.